Today we witnessed something truly remarkable. Barack Obama managed to out-do himself by uncorking what very well may have been the most dishonest, demagogic, and bitterly partisan speech of his presidency. I render that assessment as someone who has sat through and analyzed countless Obama lectures, some of which earned very high marks for deceit and ideological invective. Indeed, today's Occupy-inspired rant takes the cake. It was a depressing and enraging preview of the next seven months, over which this president will unleash a barrage of sophistic and pernicious arguments deliberately designed to sow discord and divide Americans. ...
All I can say is, Alynsky would be most proud. And, he has the bully pulpit to spew to the masses who will gobble up the rhetorical lies. Every time he speaks we need a Wilson to yell out " You lie." The America that we have come to know since this racism healer's rule took affect is an America acquiring a life or death disease. If we lose this fight the America we remember, our kids will only know as past history. They don't deserve this transformation of America. Really, what will there be to like if we don't like it so far? And they'll have to pay for it. (Its now $50,000 for every person, X 310 m.) The One is no different than the other delusional dictator socialist that brought catastrophe to their people and the rest of the world.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 12 hours ago