Previous -1 - 6

Who Is Winning the Gun War?

Wess Wrote: Apr 12, 2013 9:08 PM
"After all, only one more Obama justice is needed." Wrong Pat as then they have to come get them. I will not give mine up as I am a firm believer in that some things are worth dying over,

Of Lunatics and Asylums

Wess Wrote: Apr 12, 2013 7:21 PM
I dont believe I have ever saw Liddy on Fox and anyway he also did his time and if I remember right was given a commutation of his sentence by that nefarious wingnut James Earl Carter. To the best of my knowledge neither Rush nor Newt have been convicted of anything, so as usual another lib cant defend thier position just attack others character.

No Tears for Lynne Stewart

Wess Wrote: Apr 11, 2013 6:30 PM
true send her to gitmo

Don't Knox This 'Serious Network'

Wess Wrote: Apr 03, 2013 9:49 PM
Actually she was a Christie fan but then a lob never lets facts get in the way of a good hate filled rant

The Libertarian Case for Life

Wess Wrote: Apr 02, 2013 2:18 PM
I love the good Dr_Zinjs typical liberal redfeinition of words and the twisting of the facts. It can be proven beyond a magnatude of rational certainty with DNA that the fetus is a member of the species Homo Sapien so therefore Human. A far greater degree of certainty that their estimate of when life began. I dont know where they went to school but Cell Mitation is perhaps the most basic definition of life. Good thing they did not add "rational thought" to their ignorant rant or we could classify them as non human

CBS Apologizes for Anti-American Show

Wess Wrote: Mar 25, 2013 12:33 PM
I did two tours "in country" and it amazes me that it is even remotely possible for me to care less what people on the left think of what I did then, or for that matter now, but somehow this has come to pass.

Charity Begins With Wealth Creation

Wess Wrote: Dec 26, 2012 8:41 PM
I think if you are getting welfare or disability you should have to go to some location everyday and sit there for 8 hours a day. No TV no soft chairs you can just mill around but you have to be there to get your check just as I have to do.
I think that she should have to prove the relavnce of this article which she should have no qualms with since she obviously believes she knows better than the Supreme Court on this issue. Also I noticed all of her examples involved countries that hide under the skirt of protection provided by the cowboy mentality of the United States Military of which I can guarentee believe in the second amendment.
Previous -1 - 6