A Pea Party for the Tea Party

wes174 Wrote: Jan 06, 2013 10:04 PM
I would prefer to not be referred to as IT. I was a conservative, likely, well before you were born HAVING FOUGHT A WAR FOR MY COUNTRY AND HAVING A SON WHO HAS AND IS PRESENTLY I CONSIDER MYSELF A PATRIOT, MY HAVING A PHD IN ECONOMICS WILL PROBABLY NOT IMPRESS YOU ...AS YOUR OPINIONS ARE MORE VALID THAN FACTS...BUT HISTORY PROVES WHAT YOU DENY. Even though you renounce it history proves that without the progressive tax structure and unions you decry...America was in the industrial age a carbon copy of GB where 12 yo children worked for a few cents a day in 12 hour shifts. PLEASE READ HISTORY WHILE LEAVING YOUR OPINIONS BEHIND>>>IT IS AMAZING WHAT YOU MIGHT LEARN PS I AM STLL A CONSERVATIVE

A Pea Party for the Tea Party

wes174 Wrote: Jan 03, 2013 5:48 PM
Tea Party = Treason Party GOP = Government Of Plutocracy OUR GOVERNMENT IS NOW DISFUNCTIONAL...BECAUSE GOOD AMERICANS ARE LED TO PARANOIA BY PEOPLE AND ORGINIZATIONS LIKE THIS...... WHO USE FEAR AND DIVISIONS TO FURTHER THE GOALS OF THE 1% AND LEAVE THE REST OF THE COUNTRY IN RUINS VERY BENEFICIAL FOR THE RICH...NOT SO MUCH FOR THE REST OF US the pitful 98 % who produce all of income. So Comrade we now kow the truth...... you studied much more than Russian literature...you studied how to destroy a REPUBLIC

Merry Christmas, Comrades

wes174 Wrote: Dec 27, 2012 8:32 PM
And a merry non xmas to you Comrade from vlat Putin your good friend...continue your good work and we will destroy our greatest enemy and subjugate these American fools behind blind capitalism as we have done here in your hmeland Great work and if you die in the cause we will disavow any knowledge
Did any one notice that these are states who receive their income from the rest of us '''you know you and me pay the taxes they should be payimg....yes that helps the state and industries therein...but when you vacation in Fl. you pay the tax they should when you buy natural gas or fuel you pay the tax that others should. Shifting the tax burden is the new game played by one party in fact and as a republican I am ashamed of our crimes
I think the more obvious question will be "if Romney wins will he be another Herbert Hoover " Welcome to the destruction of America

Can a Conscientious Liberal Back Obama?

wes174 Wrote: Oct 22, 2012 8:15 PM
Woww You actually believe this bovine feces ?????
Sorry on the spelling error, my fingers don't type as well as I might like it is ,of course, E Pluribus Unum. Also, unlike the Rolling Stones , I have no sympathy for the hate mongers of the Devil
Just a quick comment on your labeling to this "daily" from a moderate Republican [I think I'm the only one remaining]. No one with eyes or taste would consider you "cute" as to "cuddly" , well every one to thier own.As to the remaining phrase ...I cannot see into your heart [ and am glad that I cannot ]..it would however be very safe to say that you represnt and serve a group whose soul and sole purpose is to destroy the country that I served and LOVE. E Plurbius unum or in your case divide and conquer all for the few...the oldest trick know to those who steal that phrase was replaced after 2oo years by In God We Trust If God is as Jesus said a God of Love ....what can you say about the return of HATE welcome the DEVIL

Does Anyone Still Like Obama?

wes174 Wrote: May 31, 2012 7:22 PM
To answer your question in the most affirmative way that I can NO...but compared to the competition YES YES YES YES

Freedom Is Never Free

wes174 Wrote: May 31, 2012 7:19 PM
Freedom is already EXTINCT...we now have a choice between stooge a or stooge b ....that is what happens in "so called " third world countrys....so I deduce that we have climbed the ladder....backwards. As to the signature of R Reagan as great I can only say that you need to dig much deepe I protected him and honored him as a man...but am much too informed to make your assumptions