Jay Wye, you take the idiotic position that a pregnancy complication, albeit one that is fatal for the baby, and thereby say that pregnancy is not a "healthy condition" for an adult female?? What utter drivel! So, if one's heart malfunctions, or kidneys, or stomach, they also immediately become "non-human"? This is the sort of garbage thinking to where your train of logic leads. I have borne three healthy children, and one who died due to prenatal developmental abnormalities. My baby who died just after birth is in NO WAY less human than my other three children. Please take a genetics course if you plan to try to sound intelligent about the subject!
Todd Akin’s grossly irresponsible remarks about “legitimate rape” and conception have received much media attention. As well they should. The sheer weirdness of the remarks calls into question both his intelligence and his personal integrity. How could someone conclude logically that a rape victim’s body has the capacity to prevent conception in the wake of sexual assault? And why would someone assert that the conclusion had been supported by doctors with whom he had spoken? Clearly, Akin contrived the idea on the spot and then contrived the claim that there were doctors who had informed and/or supported his assertion. All of...
- Boehner gets angry on immigration: When is Obama going to take some responsibility for something? Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 57 minutes ago
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago