Jay Wye, you take the idiotic position that a pregnancy complication, albeit one that is fatal for the baby, and thereby say that pregnancy is not a "healthy condition" for an adult female?? What utter drivel! So, if one's heart malfunctions, or kidneys, or stomach, they also immediately become "non-human"? This is the sort of garbage thinking to where your train of logic leads. I have borne three healthy children, and one who died due to prenatal developmental abnormalities. My baby who died just after birth is in NO WAY less human than my other three children. Please take a genetics course if you plan to try to sound intelligent about the subject!
Todd Akin’s grossly irresponsible remarks about “legitimate rape” and conception have received much media attention. As well they should. The sheer weirdness of the remarks calls into question both his intelligence and his personal integrity. How could someone conclude logically that a rape victim’s body has the capacity to prevent conception in the wake of sexual assault? And why would someone assert that the conclusion had been supported by doctors with whom he had spoken? Clearly, Akin contrived the idea on the spot and then contrived the claim that there were doctors who had informed and/or supported his assertion. All of...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 9 hours ago