The White House meeting with overseas Muslim Brotherhood leaders was reported in April by a few mainstream journalists and questioned loudly by conservative media. But the White House confab in March with U.S.-based Altalib -- which appears to be a prep session with the global Muslim Brotherhood's American advance team --...
Obama is tolerant of Muslims because all Communists are tolerant of Muslims - they are useful to the Communist agenda. Obama's foreign policy lines up with the Kremlin. The Russians have not gone away and they have not fundamentally changed their worldview. They just have less resources than they used to. The Soviets had made it formal policy to align with and aid the Muslims in their terrorism strategy in order to harass the West and undermine Western influence in the Middle East. Despite severe ideological conflict between the Communists and Islamists, anti-Americanism/anti-Westernism bound them together. A high-level Soviet defector discusses the policy history and Soviet efforts: http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/a-brand-new-cold-war/
On Friday, March 30, 2012, Hisham Y. Altalib visited the White House. According to visitor logs, Altalib was received by Joshua DuBois, the director of President Obama's Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships. Four days later, White House officials welcomed a foreign delegation of the radical Sharia-enforcing Muslim Brotherhood from Egypt.
- Open thread: Semi-retired President to issue daily communique at 12:45 ET (pledged) Ed Morrissey 31 mins ago
- World Jewish Congress president asks, “Who will stand up for the Christians?” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Police sources to NYT: Witnesses, forensics prove Wilson sustained an injury during his confrontation with Michael Brown Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- White House knew ISIS planned to kill James Foley Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Report: Qatar scuttled Gaza cease-fire for not having seat at Cairo table Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- White House now leaning on Eric Holder to play the role of racial healer? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago