As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
I don't think he should be deported involuntarily, but if he wants to go, sayonara. He was in some sort of scandal a few years ago. He was the editor of The Daily Mail and ran a story with planted evidence of abuse of Iraqis by British soldiers. He was fired. In the old days, that would have been a career ender, but these days, you get your own TV show. Gun rights are non-negotiable. The bigger picture is that civilizations cannot be maintained unless the population maintains a martial spirit. Europeans talk trash, but they depend on what is left of the American martial spirit to protect them. If that goes, America will be too soft to survive.
- 10 yr old competitive shooter seeks to inspire others Jazz Shaw 37 mins ago
- John Kasich rips AP after reportedly denouncing Obamacare’s repeal Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Pew survey: “Consistent liberals” most likely to block others on social media for disagreeing with them politically Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago