This weekend students across the country will attend commencement ceremonies to celebrate an important milestone in their lives: graduating college. But after three and a half years of slump and uncertainty, the Class of 2012 faces a competitive job market and a still-recovering economy.
With this in mind, Congressman Paul Ryan (R-WI) penned an op-ed in the Wisconsin State Journal Saturday arguing that the Republican House budget, which passed by an 228-191 margin, offers both a “sensible path forward” and “principled policy solutions” to our higher education woes. Here are some
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago