Alter's reference to government as "mommy" is way too revealing.
In response to:
Where the blazes is Alter's empathy for ME? Where was he all these years when I worked my fingers to the bone just to get by, and he was taxing all the employers so they couldn't give raises or offer new jobs, and I cried sometimes wondering if there a future? Why was he trying to convince me to give up hope, dignity, and self-respect and get on the dole, compounding the sin by rationalizing his position with lies? And when I finally make it, he wants to impose regulations to cause investments to crash, spending and money-printing to devalue them, and outright wealth confiscations to fund wealth redistribution programs for people who are NOT willing to work their fingers to the bone. Where is Alter's empathy for the *good*? WHERE IS IT?
NewsBusted! President Obama, ISIS, 9/11, August Jobs Report, NBC News, Syrian Rebels, South Dakota Snow
- Study: Nighty network news covered Bush’s crumbling job approval 124 times to this point in year six — versus nine times for Obama Allahpundit 19 mins ago
- An Orwellian War: U.S. routinely calling operations in Iraq what they are not Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- How many people are poised to lose 2014 ObamaCare coverage? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Thousands of American troops headed to Africa to fight… Ebola? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- WaPo editors: Say, this ISIS intervention looks a wee bit “underpowered,” no? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- ObamaCare subsidies funding abortion coverage: GAO Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago