Alter's reference to government as "mommy" is way too revealing.
In response to:
Where the blazes is Alter's empathy for ME? Where was he all these years when I worked my fingers to the bone just to get by, and he was taxing all the employers so they couldn't give raises or offer new jobs, and I cried sometimes wondering if there a future? Why was he trying to convince me to give up hope, dignity, and self-respect and get on the dole, compounding the sin by rationalizing his position with lies? And when I finally make it, he wants to impose regulations to cause investments to crash, spending and money-printing to devalue them, and outright wealth confiscations to fund wealth redistribution programs for people who are NOT willing to work their fingers to the bone. Where is Alter's empathy for the *good*? WHERE IS IT?
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 16 hours ago