Alter's reference to government as "mommy" is way too revealing.
In response to:
Where the blazes is Alter's empathy for ME? Where was he all these years when I worked my fingers to the bone just to get by, and he was taxing all the employers so they couldn't give raises or offer new jobs, and I cried sometimes wondering if there a future? Why was he trying to convince me to give up hope, dignity, and self-respect and get on the dole, compounding the sin by rationalizing his position with lies? And when I finally make it, he wants to impose regulations to cause investments to crash, spending and money-printing to devalue them, and outright wealth confiscations to fund wealth redistribution programs for people who are NOT willing to work their fingers to the bone. Where is Alter's empathy for the *good*? WHERE IS IT?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 5 hours ago