Previous -3 - 2

About That Fiscal Cliff

Wenalex Wrote: Nov 21, 2012 7:50 AM
Not child abuse, we are actually allowing them to sell our kids into slavery. That's what it amounts to.

About That Fiscal Cliff

Wenalex Wrote: Nov 21, 2012 7:47 AM
I have been having the same thoughts. We needs cuts and if we have to raise taxes a bit I will pay more when social programs recipients take less. That includes everyone, farmers, welfare, military etc. It has to be done. Better now than when it's too late. It's really creepy how Congress just can't bear to stop spending our money. It's sick. If anyone in DC really cared about our nation they would sacrifice their office and do the right thing now.

About That Fiscal Cliff

Wenalex Wrote: Nov 21, 2012 7:47 AM

The 'New Normal' Christianity?

Wenalex Wrote: Oct 26, 2012 12:17 PM
What does someone selling holy water (no such thing) on an infomercial have to do with the GOP? You also clearly have no idea of what God's word says. Try reading it, pray for understanding before you do.

The 'New Normal' Christianity?

Wenalex Wrote: Oct 26, 2012 12:14 PM
You clearly don't know what being an authentic Christian is. Perfection is not required of human beings or Christians. Faith in Christ as the resurrected son of God and repenting of sin. Repentance means, turning away from. Not always succeeding but always trying. Loving your neighbor, gay or straight.

The 'New Normal' Christianity?

Wenalex Wrote: Oct 26, 2012 12:10 PM
They think Christians are intolerant of homosexuality? When they put on a show with an Arab, lapsed Muslim gay character trashing Mohammad I will watch. They kill gays. It's against the law to be gay in the Muslim nations. Yet they have the dancing boys. Talk about hypocrisy. I am an Evangelical Christian. I don't hate gays, but I know like other sins, homosexuality is a sin mentioned specifically in the bible. That being said, I don't agree with churches who specifically point out that sin as the worst. All sin is equal in the eyes of God. We are to repent and change our ways, accept Christ as our savior. Christ didn't "break" God's laws. He came to release us from the law. We can't obey them, he took our sin and redeemed us.
Previous -3 - 2