Yesterday I wrote about Democratic Rep. Jim Moran dodging a question from former American Majority Action Campus Director Celia Bigelow at a town hall meeting in Northern Virginia. Bigelow asked Moran why he's willing to legislate women into being victims and why he isn't pro-choice when it comes to allowing a woman to choose how to best defend herself. His answer was "next question." I also reminded readers of Patrick Moran's (Moran's son) recent guilty plea for bashing his girlfriend's head into a trash can outside of a bar. Patrick worked on his father's re-election campaign. As a...
In response to:
- Remembering James Foley and his work Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- NY Daily News cover blasts Obama for vacation return after Foley murder Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Dems fret that ISIS will force America to return to Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Don Lemon claims “most people” can buy automatic weapons in America Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: The shooting of Kajieme Powell Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Perry grand juror also a Texas Democratic Party delegate? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago