As the news starting pouring in about what happened in the theater this week when Satan’s spawn James Holmes donned Kevlar and a small battery of weapons and opened fire on an unsuspecting crowd, I kept thinking, “One fast-thinking and trained person who was armed/licensed with a concealed weapon...
He bought a ticket and sat down, At a certain point he got up and went out the exit door and left the door open, He went to his car, suited up and returned. There were reports of a 2cnd man who opened the exit door for him. But it was likely J-H who opened the exit door and returned through that same door.
I would venture to guess that the folks filing in to see the latest Batman installment in Aurora, Colorado last Thursday evening didn’t figure on over 70 of them getting shot before the credits rolled. The last count I received before filing this column was 12 dead and 59 wounded.
- Latest viral video: Priests doing a dance-off in the Vatican* Ed Morrissey 20 mins ago
- Arbiter orders NFL commissioner to testify in hearing on Rice appeal Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, John-Henry Westen, Jason Mattera Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- “Machete-wielding mob” hinders Ebola relief effort Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- WaPo factchecker to Grimes: You should be ashamed of yourself Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Crumble: Wendy Davis trails by 16, down two among women, leads by just two with Latinos Allahpundit 2 hours ago