Nun wrote, "You tipped your hand when you wrote: "clea(r)ly someone needs to enforce God's command. I believe the government is His instrument for that." "You believe that government is ordained of God to be His 'enforcer'. Your government is anything but godly, or obedient. How do you reconcile the two? Romans 13. All of the governments belong to God. They rise and fall as they obey His unchanging will.
Under President Obama the participation rate in the food stamp program has skyrocketed—one in seven Americans now receives food stamps. To keep up with the demands of the burgeoning program, spending has thus “doubled from roughly $39 billion in 2008 to an estimated $85 billion in 2012,” and nearly quadrupled since 2000. According to Heritage, “Today, the food stamps program is one of the largest and the fastest growing of the roughly 80 welfare programs funded by the federal government.” With that said, brace yourself for Breitbart’s findings: “The number of individuals on food stamps now exceeds the...
- ABC: Democrats privately admit ObamaCare is “political poison” Ed Morrissey 38 minutes ago
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- What’s so important about Israel being a “Jewish State,” anyway? jeffdunetz 1 hour ago
- Bill Gates on minimum wage hike: “I worry about what that does to job creation.” Kevin Glass 2 hours ago
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 3 hours ago