The problem with forcing businesses to serve everybody is that Jim Crow laws forced businesses to be segregated. In a free country, the government should have no authority to force any privately-owned business to serve or to not serve anybody of their own choosing. This is really the only constitutionally-consistent view of government power regarding the powers given to it. It is a private business' right to determine who it serves and who it does not. But idiots who believe and support the prominent idiot scumbag Kennedy's view don't seem to grasp that those who discriminate would lose out in the marketplace to those who did not. And it would all happen without the Constitution-violating dictatorial laws pushed by leftist scum.
As the credits begin to roll on the year 2012, I would like to take proper note of the recent loss of one of America’s most compelling figures, Judge Robert Heron Bork. Robert Bork died on December 19 in Arlington, Virginia at the age of 85 due to complications of heart disease.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 14 hours ago