Passing the most comprehensive gun legislation in the nation apparently wasn’t enough for New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo. According to LifeNews.com, he’s now pushing the most sweeping abortion legislation in the country, too. The so-called Reproductive health bill would make drastic changes to New York’s current abortion policy, permitting unlimited late-term abortion on demand and allowing non-physicians to perform abortions, for example. The Catholic Center outlines the extreme elements in the bill:
• The bill would permit unlimited late-term abortion on demand. Current state law says abortions are legal in New York through 24 weeks...
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago