On CNBC last night, I participated in a discussion about America's debt and debt ceiling problems -- which are inextricably linked, despite the Left's bizarre insistence that they're two separate and distinct issues. I made the overtly partisan statement that Republicans are the only political actors in Washington who are even remotely serious about dealing with the debt crisis -- and the Democrat on the panel seemed determined to prove me right. Most of the fireworks came toward the end of the exchange, when Democratic strategist Mark Hannah decided to go the full hack. He began by attacking House Republicans...
You surely don't have any!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 10 hours ago