On CNBC last night, I participated in a discussion about America's debt and debt ceiling problems -- which are inextricably linked, despite the Left's bizarre insistence that they're two separate and distinct issues. I made the overtly partisan statement that Republicans are the only political actors in Washington who are even remotely serious about dealing with the debt crisis -- and the Democrat on the panel seemed determined to prove me right. Most of the fireworks came toward the end of the exchange, when Democratic strategist Mark Hannah decided to go the full hack. He began by attacking House Republicans...
You surely don't have any!
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 19 hours ago