FEMA's vaunted "lean forward" strategy that called for advanced staging of supplies for emergency distribution failed to live up to its billing in the immediate aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
In fact, the agency appears to have been completely unprepared to distribute bottled water to Hurricane Sandy victims when the storm hit this Monday. In contrast to its stated policy, FEMA failed to have any meaningful supplies of bottled water -- or any other supplies, for that...
Well, Iguess George W. did much better than Obama on the emergency. What exactly has O done for the victims. The people I see helping on individuals. Where is the Red Cross. Total disaster. And they had warning, probably not to the extent that it actually way. Well, they did get the warning to the extent, but people just didn't believe it. I didn't know until today exactly how many states were affected. I think everyone should write or call Anneheuser Bush or however you spell it. I heard they have stopped producing beer and are only producing water to send to these areas. I am hoping that it was for humanitarian reasons and not becuase they are getting some kind of kick back from the government. Kudos to them.
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 33 minutes ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Evan Sayet Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Mystery deepens: Missing Malaysian jet reportedly flew hundreds of miles in the wrong direction Allahpundit 3 hours ago