FEMA's vaunted "lean forward" strategy that called for advanced staging of supplies for emergency distribution failed to live up to its billing in the immediate aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
In fact, the agency appears to have been completely unprepared to distribute bottled water to Hurricane Sandy victims when the storm hit this Monday. In contrast to its stated policy, FEMA failed to have any meaningful supplies of bottled water -- or any other supplies, for that...
Well, Iguess George W. did much better than Obama on the emergency. What exactly has O done for the victims. The people I see helping on individuals. Where is the Red Cross. Total disaster. And they had warning, probably not to the extent that it actually way. Well, they did get the warning to the extent, but people just didn't believe it. I didn't know until today exactly how many states were affected. I think everyone should write or call Anneheuser Bush or however you spell it. I heard they have stopped producing beer and are only producing water to send to these areas. I am hoping that it was for humanitarian reasons and not becuase they are getting some kind of kick back from the government. Kudos to them.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago