FEMA's vaunted "lean forward" strategy that called for advanced staging of supplies for emergency distribution failed to live up to its billing in the immediate aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
In fact, the agency appears to have been completely unprepared to distribute bottled water to Hurricane Sandy victims when the storm hit this Monday. In contrast to its stated policy, FEMA failed to have any meaningful supplies of bottled water -- or any other supplies, for that...
Well, Iguess George W. did much better than Obama on the emergency. What exactly has O done for the victims. The people I see helping on individuals. Where is the Red Cross. Total disaster. And they had warning, probably not to the extent that it actually way. Well, they did get the warning to the extent, but people just didn't believe it. I didn't know until today exactly how many states were affected. I think everyone should write or call Anneheuser Bush or however you spell it. I heard they have stopped producing beer and are only producing water to send to these areas. I am hoping that it was for humanitarian reasons and not becuase they are getting some kind of kick back from the government. Kudos to them.
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 4 hours ago