Embattled IRS official Lois Lerner will not testify before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee unless she’s given immunity from prosecution, her lawyer told POLITICO...
She doesn't deserve immunity. She deserves to spend a number of years in Federal prison.
Surprise surprise. After making an opening statement during a congressional hearing weeks ago on the IRS targeting of conservative groups and then pleading the fifth, Lois Lerner wants immunity. As a reminder, Lerner is the head of tax exempt organizations for the IRS and admitted the agency inappropriately targeted conservative groups between 2010 and 2012 after being asked a planted question at a conference. She has been put on paid administrative leave for the summer.
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 18 minutes ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 58 minutes ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Be of good cheer, subjects: An heir to the throne is due Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Megan McArdle goes off on suspicious Census Bureau/Obamacare methodology switch Guy Benson 3 hours ago