Special Agent Vince Cefalu has worked for the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms for more than 25 years. On top of successfully placing dozens of hard criminals behind bars throughout his career, Cefalu has received promotions and consistently positive evaluations. When he started raising his voice about ATF corruption and illegal wiretapping in 2005, things changed. Tuesday evening, Cefalu was asked to meet Special Agent in Charge of the San Francisco Field Division Joseph Riehl at a Denny's Restaurant near Lake Tahoe. When he arrived, he was served termination papers in the parking lot. Classy move. The exchange was...
That is pathetic and cowardly. Cefalu is going to make pile of cash in a lawsuit as a whistleblower (paid by the taxpayer, or course). The sleezebag agent Joseph Riehl and his superiors should be forced to reimburse the taxpayer for every dime Cefalu will get.
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago