What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
@ will. Typical liberal, arrogant, pompous, superior individual who makes fun of God and those that believe that there is good and evil in the world. You make fun of what has been an honorable hard fought way of life for most of human existence and produced millions and millions of good hard working people who have been kind and descent people. They lived their lives harming no one seeking only to take care and support the ones they loved and raise children that would only do good in the world. You only ask questions and provide no solutions. I feel sorry for you Will, You must be one lonely and pitiful human being. May God have mercy on your soul.
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 26 minutes ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 13 hours ago