Here's my question: Why are the horrors of Nazism so well-known and widely condemned but not those of socialism and communism? What goes untaught -- and possibly is covered up -- is that socialist and communist ideas have produced the greatest evil in mankind's history. You say, "Williams, what in the world are you talking about? Socialists, communists and their fellow...
Once they have control of the elections as they are presently seeking to do through fraud and every other way there will be nothing we can do by the ballot box. And once they succeed in seizing all of our weapons armed revolt will be out of the question as well. All Obama has to do is declare marshal law before November, disband Congress and he will have complete control. Chances are he would prefer to win the election and then he will have 4 years to get our weapons before declaring marshal law.
In Europe, especially in Germany, hoisting a swastika-emblazoned Nazi flag is a crime. For decades after World War II, people have hunted down and sought punishment for Nazi murderers, who were responsible for the deaths of more than 20 million people.
- Open thread: Obama to speak on Ukraine after imposing sanctions Ed Morrissey 22 minutes ago
- National Journal: Hillary resets on Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- US to give up control over Internet Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Flight 370 dropped to 5,000 feet to evade radar Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Crimea declares independence, applies for Russian reunion Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago