The long, costly, acrimonious recall saga is over. NBC, CNN, and Fox News have all called this race. For the second time in two years, the people of Wisconsin have elected Scott Walker. He is, and will remain, the state's governor. This outcome is a triumph for Badger State conservatives, the Tea Party movement, and fiscal sanity generally. Though the Left will spin this defeat furiously, make no mistake: They are crestfallen tonight. Their bete noir has prevailed. Again. Their relentless efforts, vociferous protests and millions of dollars have gone for naught. Wisconsin voters have explicitly endorsed Governor Walker's...
What? That makes no sense at all. The problem with liberals is that they hate the constitution and they absolutely hate constitutional freedom. We see this time and again. In truth they don't want a democracy. They want complete dictatorial power. I talked to a number of liberals that admitted this. They don't like the US Constitution. That is why they want to replace it with international law. They want to replace the Constitution or make it irrelevant. This is the real truth. Of course they will deny it but their actions speak louder than words.
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 19 hours ago