Since the 9/11 attack on the U.S consulate in Benghazi, we've been told an anti-Islam YouTube video was to blame. We know the consulate was attacked multiple times throughout 2012 and U.S Ambassador Chris Stevens had received multiple threats from al Qaeda before being killed on 9/11 with three other Americans. From the beginning the story never added up and the YouTube video excuse has been proven a complete lie, but the recent revelations of an affair between General David Petraeus and biographer Paula Broadwell may have given us the missing link to this whole thing. It isn't the affair...
In response to:
This would also explain why it took weeks before the investigation team arrived on site if there were things that needed to be hidden from the investigators.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago