Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
Funny how one side can be responsible for the divide. Funny how it is the "Conservative" side which by definition is trying to hold onto those things which work best. While the other side defined as "Progressive" and set on change for the sake of change is not responsible. So which side is doing the dividing?
- Oh, by the way: Obama just quietly suspended ObamaCare’s individual mandate until 2016 Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- Video: Oh, it’s HBO! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Issa releases scathing report on Lerner Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama: Health insurance isn’t expensive – just cancel cable and phones Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Washington, Europe getting serious about Russia sanctions over Crimea? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: FL-13 upset shows 2014 will be “historic” Dem loss Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago