Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
Funny how one side can be responsible for the divide. Funny how it is the "Conservative" side which by definition is trying to hold onto those things which work best. While the other side defined as "Progressive" and set on change for the sake of change is not responsible. So which side is doing the dividing?
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 22 mins ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 3 hours ago