Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
Funny how one side can be responsible for the divide. Funny how it is the "Conservative" side which by definition is trying to hold onto those things which work best. While the other side defined as "Progressive" and set on change for the sake of change is not responsible. So which side is doing the dividing?
- IG: Secret Service op on behalf of employee in neighborhood dispute “problematic” Ed Morrissey 17 mins ago
- Jeanne Shaheen’s victory lap on chemical weapons in Syria exposes ignorance Noah Rothman 46 mins ago
- Autopsy shows Michael Brown shot twice at close range Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Christie “tired of hearing about the minimum wage.” Mistake? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Dems: We’re keeping Pelosi even if we lose Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Shaheen approves of Obama except when she doesn’t Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago