Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
Funny how one side can be responsible for the divide. Funny how it is the "Conservative" side which by definition is trying to hold onto those things which work best. While the other side defined as "Progressive" and set on change for the sake of change is not responsible. So which side is doing the dividing?
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 32 minutes ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: Energy production on federal lands is still declining Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Maybe Democrats should be more worried about their own billionaire allies Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 5 hours ago