Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
Funny how one side can be responsible for the divide. Funny how it is the "Conservative" side which by definition is trying to hold onto those things which work best. While the other side defined as "Progressive" and set on change for the sake of change is not responsible. So which side is doing the dividing?
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 12 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago