I believe that the tree of the knowledge of good and evil was sex....not eating apples, but 'forbidden' fruit.
My son, Allan, and I set out on a perfect Colorado winter day to secure this year’s Christmas tree. We ventured deep into Pike National Forest in the Rocky Mountains as we have every December for the past 22 years, this time near Kenosha Pass. A 16’ Douglas fir now offers a stately welcome for holiday visitors to our home.
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 18 mins ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago