Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
Well Said Raymond! "The Right has long since moved past race. The Left needs to catch up and find something more substantive and real to distinguish themselves. The Lefts continued preoccupation with racism while posturing as the anti-racist champion, just testifies to its own failure in that regard. " That is profound and needs to be the message delivered by the Republican Party over and over again to the libs.
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- ABC: Democrats privately admit ObamaCare is “political poison” Ed Morrissey 29 minutes ago
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- What’s so important about Israel being a “Jewish State,” anyway? jeffdunetz 1 hour ago
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 3 hours ago