In response to:
20 ... you are kidding, right? Types of Fracking have been going on for more than 50 years. This is not a new process. It wasn't a new process back in 1985 when I was working the oil-fields outside of Wichita Falls, TX - and it was being done all over PLUS most of the old fields out there were also using injection - flooding of chemicals and/or salt water to push out the remaining oil.
The revelation of the EPA’s “philosophy” used in their regulation of oil and gas companies—“crucify” and “make examples” of, just as the Romans crucified random citizens in areas they conquered to ensure obedience—provides proof of what many have known: policy decisions are made on ideology and emotion rather than fact, sound science, and economic or human impact. For this, we should all be grateful to Al Armendariz, EPA Administrator for Region 6. His honesty, in a 2010 video made public on April 26, allows us all a glimpse behind the shroud.
Armendariz has been making,
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 45 mins ago
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NY Gov candidate deploys new version of “Daisy” ad Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows 50% support Obama’s handling of ISIS now Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago