In response to:
20 ... you are kidding, right? Types of Fracking have been going on for more than 50 years. This is not a new process. It wasn't a new process back in 1985 when I was working the oil-fields outside of Wichita Falls, TX - and it was being done all over PLUS most of the old fields out there were also using injection - flooding of chemicals and/or salt water to push out the remaining oil.
The revelation of the EPA’s “philosophy” used in their regulation of oil and gas companies—“crucify” and “make examples” of, just as the Romans crucified random citizens in areas they conquered to ensure obedience—provides proof of what many have known: policy decisions are made on ideology and emotion rather than fact, sound science, and economic or human impact. For this, we should all be grateful to Al Armendariz, EPA Administrator for Region 6. His honesty, in a 2010 video made public on April 26, allows us all a glimpse behind the shroud.
Armendariz has been making,
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Alexandra Jaffe, Eliana Johnson Ed Morrissey 10 mins ago
- Politics of man who sought to firebomb black congressman’s office won’t surprise you Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- Poll showing GOP favorability nearly even with Dems met with furious spinning Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Wow: 62% of Republicans support sending ground troops into Iraq and Syria Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- The GOP comes roaring back in Colorado Noah Rothman 3 hours ago