Stalin, Lenin, Hitler, etc, could not have stated this better. Unfortunately, the facts show nothing above is true. Because the government passed a law does not mean it was not being done in the private sector. In fact, for almost all cases where such great claims of government dependency saving the day, the laws passed came into effect after the private sector had already made big changes that actually caused the improvements. LP, you have a government post waiting for you in Cuba and North Korea.
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 30 mins ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago