Stalin, Lenin, Hitler, etc, could not have stated this better. Unfortunately, the facts show nothing above is true. Because the government passed a law does not mean it was not being done in the private sector. In fact, for almost all cases where such great claims of government dependency saving the day, the laws passed came into effect after the private sector had already made big changes that actually caused the improvements. LP, you have a government post waiting for you in Cuba and North Korea.
- Addressing James Foley’s murder, Obama speaks loudly and leaves the stick at home Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- Washington wonders: Why did Obama bother to come back from vacation? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon: Darren Wilson must be vigorously prosecuted Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Semi-retired President to issue daily communique at 12:45 ET (pledged) Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- World Jewish Congress president asks, “Who will stand up for the Christians?” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Police sources to NYT: Witnesses, forensics prove Wilson sustained an injury during his confrontation with Michael Brown Allahpundit 3 hours ago