Stalin, Lenin, Hitler, etc, could not have stated this better. Unfortunately, the facts show nothing above is true. Because the government passed a law does not mean it was not being done in the private sector. In fact, for almost all cases where such great claims of government dependency saving the day, the laws passed came into effect after the private sector had already made big changes that actually caused the improvements. LP, you have a government post waiting for you in Cuba and North Korea.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Remy’s “I Need a Hashtag” Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- ISIS, on the run, attacks Kurdish stronghold city of Kirkuk Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- What a twist: Washington decides to back Iranian proxy rebels in Yemen Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Poll: Group most likely to say vaccinating children should be optional is … young adults Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Watch as Josh Earnest is forced to admit that Obama misled the public Noah Rothman 6 hours ago