He corrected himself quickly, but it looked like the president was still nursing a debate hangover this morning in Denver:
"Growing our economy begins with a strong, thriving middle class. That means we export more jobs..."
That crowd certainly looks pleased to be there, don't they? Especially the guys paying no attention and chatting as the president speaks. In any case, maybe Obama was just a little rattled when he was the Denver Post's
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago