Great news, Iranian President and infamous madman Mahmoud Ahmadinejad believes the United States should have more gun control.
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad rapped the US for its profiteering policies on gun control, and called on the country to fundamentally review its policies which serve the material interests of a certain group, but have destructive effects on the American society.
President Ahmadinejad Sunday night sent a message of condolence to the US over the killing of 28 people, including 20 children, in the Friday shooting spree at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.
- Video: Israel shoots down Syrian jet over Golan Heights Ed Morrissey 23 mins ago
- Joe Biden 2012: Can you believe Mitt Romney wants to hit Syria? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rally point: Should Obama start talking about combat forces now? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- International community concerned America violating international law by striking Syria? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Jihadi social media: Khorasan Group leader Muhsin al-Fadhli killed in U.S. airstrikes in Syria Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NYT: On second thought, Bush did pull together a coalition on Iraq Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago