After first not-so-subtly rebuking the policies of the current administration at the 2013 National Prayer Breakfast, then delivering a well-received and inspiring speech at CPAC earlier this month, Dr. Ben Carson is obviously making a name for himself in conservative circles. In fact, his impending retirement from medicine is raising all sorts of questions about his viability as a candidate for high national office, including the most coveted job. But during an interview with Larry Kudlow Monday night, he seemed to nip these premature notions in the bud, explaining that he might not be interested in elected politics...
In response to:
Carson doesn't want to run for president... Then don't Carson!!! You can say this sounds racist all you want, but it is what it is. I've had enough of black presidents to last the rest of my life, and I won't be voting for one any time soon! After Obama? He's caused this nation more trouble than all of the old, white presidents together, including Carter and Clinton!!
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 13 minutes ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago