Democrats in the state House have proposed a bill that would force gun owners to either surrender or destroy weapons including semi-automatic rifles with detachable magazines and semi-automatic pistols with a fixed magazine that can shoot more than 10 rounds before being reloaded.
Ammunition-feeding devices that can hold more than 10 rounds also would be banned. Owners also could send their weapons to another...
In response to:
Nothing--no change to the Constitution without an appropriate amendment that goes through the amendment process outlined in Article 5 of the Constitution. When you talk about changes and what they should look like that is PRIMA FACIE evidence you approve of change (in some form). I do not, I will not, and I do not believe 3/4 of the state Legislatures would ratify any Constitutional amendment. Obama nor any other Democrat would put forth such a proposal if it had to go through the Ratification process. They would be made fools of.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago