Democrats in the state House have proposed a bill that would force gun owners to either surrender or destroy weapons including semi-automatic rifles with detachable magazines and semi-automatic pistols with a fixed magazine that can shoot more than 10 rounds before being reloaded.
Ammunition-feeding devices that can hold more than 10 rounds also would be banned. Owners also could send their weapons to another...
In response to:
Nothing--no change to the Constitution without an appropriate amendment that goes through the amendment process outlined in Article 5 of the Constitution. When you talk about changes and what they should look like that is PRIMA FACIE evidence you approve of change (in some form). I do not, I will not, and I do not believe 3/4 of the state Legislatures would ratify any Constitutional amendment. Obama nor any other Democrat would put forth such a proposal if it had to go through the Ratification process. They would be made fools of.
- July jobs report: 209,000 jobs added, jobless rate 6.2% Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Report: New House bill on border crisis will limit Obama’s power to expand executive amnesty to new illegals Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Democrats celebrate ‘midterm gift’ of GOP’s failure to pass border bill Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Eric Cantor gives up, will resign from Congress early Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago