Democrats in the state House have proposed a bill that would force gun owners to either surrender or destroy weapons including semi-automatic rifles with detachable magazines and semi-automatic pistols with a fixed magazine that can shoot more than 10 rounds before being reloaded.
Ammunition-feeding devices that can hold more than 10 rounds also would be banned. Owners also could send their weapons to another...
In response to:
Nothing--no change to the Constitution without an appropriate amendment that goes through the amendment process outlined in Article 5 of the Constitution. When you talk about changes and what they should look like that is PRIMA FACIE evidence you approve of change (in some form). I do not, I will not, and I do not believe 3/4 of the state Legislatures would ratify any Constitutional amendment. Obama nor any other Democrat would put forth such a proposal if it had to go through the Ratification process. They would be made fools of.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 19 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014