Democrats in the state House have proposed a bill that would force gun owners to either surrender or destroy weapons including semi-automatic rifles with detachable magazines and semi-automatic pistols with a fixed magazine that can shoot more than 10 rounds before being reloaded.
Ammunition-feeding devices that can hold more than 10 rounds also would be banned. Owners also could send their weapons to another...
In response to:
Nothing--no change to the Constitution without an appropriate amendment that goes through the amendment process outlined in Article 5 of the Constitution. When you talk about changes and what they should look like that is PRIMA FACIE evidence you approve of change (in some form). I do not, I will not, and I do not believe 3/4 of the state Legislatures would ratify any Constitutional amendment. Obama nor any other Democrat would put forth such a proposal if it had to go through the Ratification process. They would be made fools of.
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 36 mins ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago