1 - 10 Next
Here is the problem, 85% of all surface mail is handled by FEDEX or UPS, that leaves 15% for USPS. The trash they deliver is mostly thrown out within minutes after receipt. The USPS is a government responsibility mandated by the Constitution but our government would , can, and does screw-up all it touches. You are 17 trillion in debt and the post office has far less debt but it is bankrupt. The Constitution has the doors propted open because the option does not exist.
This is ridiculous--we would go to war, sacrifice our young men, and kill people from another country who have done us no harm, to keep our inept President from shame and humiliation. WE ARE SICK. Resign Obama, before you start something that we cannot finish. Save face--quit now.
Boehner, McCain, and Graham--three passengers on a bus to nowhere. Add their IQs together and divide by 2, the result is a proper fraction. Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest--the family of the mating of the Three Stooges with the Monkeys "Speak, hear, and see no evil. My Party is in the tank and the Gold Fish are swimming around them; where are the piranhas when you need them? Please put these parochial thinking idiots out of office.
How long has Syria had chemical weapons? During that time how many have they used on the USA? How many have they given to Al Qaeda? How many have they used on Israel? Answers: Years, none, none , none. Why are we THE PEOPLE being rushed to take action and what is the imminent threat to us and what provocation is stirring us to action? How many of these Congressmen's children will be deployed to fight in any capacity? This is the action of a country gone berserk. We are now criminals and bullies on the world stage. I am particularly ashamed of the Republicans.
You Republican phonies are everywhere. What have you been doing since the Bill was passed? If you can stop Obamacare, do it. Quit riding the Horse of Deception. You cannot get any additional mileage from this charade of delay. We Republicans are sick of false hope, unkept promises, and the constant cry for donations. Our inflow of funds has bought us nothing except the illumination of weak leaders and a litany of threatened but unfulfilled actions.
Politicians always view the world as their selfish domain. The world is either a shark trying to eat them or a woman trying to seduce them. When will they ever learn politics is not about them, it is about the welfare of our country and the people that legally live here. The word legal has no definition to a politician--people are just soles to be manipulated, robbed, and freed from the burden of living free. AHs, AHs, AHs !!!
Women are selfish. They, believe that fulfilling their God given function of propagating the species entitles them to destroy their unborn if they decide a child may be annoying, restrictive or cumbersome to their future life style. Only women have the power to murder the most astounding complex biological creation imaginable, and then have the audacity to justify it with something as simple and mundane as the 5 word phrase "A woman's right to choose". I hope all women who opt for abortion suffer sleepless nights and rue with profound sorrow their life taking decision.
In response to:

Five Hard Truths For RINOS

Warrior11 Wrote: Jul 23, 2013 8:11 AM
The Conservative media provide an excuse to the educated. When Limbaugh or some other Conservative media type talk on the air about a listeners grievance, the listener errs by thinking they have been heard; they need do nothing else. Hannity has my six. Not so, emotion is the great motivator; it cannot be demonstrated on your couch. You must be seen and heard to make a difference. If fists and spittle fly while making a well constructed political point, it will be heard and heeded.
In response to:

Five Hard Truths For RINOS

Warrior11 Wrote: Jul 23, 2013 8:01 AM
Hispanic is an ethnicity, not a race. Most Hispanics are identifiable by their language, not by their color. Republicans need to convince Hispanics they can and should be Republicans, they fit the Republican ideal in every measure. Hispanics are educated, they will work, they will pay taxes, they are religious, they love their children, they will serve their country, they are loyal and they are not here for a free handout. Republicans need to embrace the Hispanic love of freedom and hard work.
Neal--Well thought out and well presented.
1 - 10 Next