A Boston Globe poll released Sunday shows Brown with 37 percent support from likely voters to Warren's 35 percent. Brown's two-point edge falls within the poll's 4 percent margin of error, however.
But the race is still fluid months ahead of their November match-up, with over a quarter of those surveyed, 26 percent, saying they remain undecided.
The poll also finds Brown, the only Republican lawmaker in the...
In response to:
The NY Times owned Boston Globe - Democrat had Brown behind thriteen points the day before he easily beat Martha Coakley.
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago