A Boston Globe poll released Sunday shows Brown with 37 percent support from likely voters to Warren's 35 percent. Brown's two-point edge falls within the poll's 4 percent margin of error, however.
But the race is still fluid months ahead of their November match-up, with over a quarter of those surveyed, 26 percent, saying they remain undecided.
The poll also finds Brown, the only Republican lawmaker in the...
In response to:
The NY Times owned Boston Globe - Democrat had Brown behind thriteen points the day before he easily beat Martha Coakley.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago