A Boston Globe poll released Sunday shows Brown with 37 percent support from likely voters to Warren's 35 percent. Brown's two-point edge falls within the poll's 4 percent margin of error, however.
But the race is still fluid months ahead of their November match-up, with over a quarter of those surveyed, 26 percent, saying they remain undecided.
The poll also finds Brown, the only Republican lawmaker in the...
In response to:
The NY Times owned Boston Globe - Democrat had Brown behind thriteen points the day before he easily beat Martha Coakley.
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 31 mins ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama overrules Senate, declares CIA’s Bush-era tactics ‘torture’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago