In response to:
One only needed to watch the gleam in Clint Eastwood's eyes as he "transitioned" from his act as a cranky and somewhat befuddled oldster to delivering the sharp and brilliant skewering of Obama and the Dims that they so deserve. He knew exactly what he was doing, and it was masterful. He made my day.
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 49 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago