In response to:
Is this Chris Matthews of the same MSNBC that, as you reported yesterday, "When popular Tea Party candidate Ted Cruz, the GOP nominee for Senate, took the stage, MSNBC cut away from the Republican National Convention and the Hispanic Republican from Texas’ speech. "MSNBC stayed on commercial through former Democratic Rep. Artur Davis’ speech, as well. Davis, who recently became a Republican, is black. "Then, when Puerto Rican Governor Luis Fortuno’s wife Luce’ Vela Fortuño took the stage minutes later, MSNBC hosts Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthews opted to talk over the First Lady’s speech. "And Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval? Noticeably missing from MSNBC, too. "Mia Love, a black candidate for Congress in Utah, was also ignored by MSNBC."
- Amazing: Leader of authoritarian gulag state unanimously “elected” with 100 percent voter turnout Erika Johnsen 14 minutes ago
- Snowden Q&A overshadowed at SXSW by … Girls Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Russian ambassador: We’re making it easier for Latvian ethnic Russians to get citizenship Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Let the primaries begin: Rand Paul, Ted Cruz battle over foreign policy Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- True Detective finale: greatest miniseries end ever? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago