I dropped off my ballot for Mitt in Colorado on Monday. Election is done for me, now I'm just waiting for all the stupid commercials and junk mail to end. The Denver area has far more Romney signs and bumper stickers than I saw of McCain 4 years ago and far less Obama ones. It's a refreshing change here. I think Mitt will carry Colorado by a few points.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014