As the 2012 election clock winds down toward zeroes across, poll-watching becomes an excruciating (and sometimes contradictory) daily (if not hourly) spectator sport. Three national polls out today show a close race, though the tea leaves may hold some positive signs for Mitt Romney. Let's run through the results: Rasmussen's daily tracker has tightened to 49/47 for Romney. Obama has been bouncing between 46 and 47 for days on end, while his challenger has crept just above 50 percent on several occasions. Today Romney dips into the high 40s, while Obama remains static. As for the organization's "swing state" tracker,...
Romney had it right back in the Spring - Obama will end up with 47% of the vote. Mitt gets 52% and 1% scattered amongst the also ran 3rd Party Candidates, Roseanne freakin Barr is on the Presidential Ballot in Colorado? Mitt sweeps the South plus CO, OH, WI, NH, IA (295 EC Votes) with maybe pulling out NV (301) & MI (317) if it is a total blowout. PA & MN will be close but will remain Blue as they always do. As Terrell Owens would say, Get Your Popcorn Ready! The liberal meltdown on election night will be some great entertainment next Tuesday night.
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 44 minutes ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 3 hours ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 4 hours ago