As the 2012 election clock winds down toward zeroes across, poll-watching becomes an excruciating (and sometimes contradictory) daily (if not hourly) spectator sport. Three national polls out today show a close race, though the tea leaves may hold some positive signs for Mitt Romney. Let's run through the results: Rasmussen's daily tracker has tightened to 49/47 for Romney. Obama has been bouncing between 46 and 47 for days on end, while his challenger has crept just above 50 percent on several occasions. Today Romney dips into the high 40s, while Obama remains static. As for the organization's "swing state" tracker,...
Romney had it right back in the Spring - Obama will end up with 47% of the vote. Mitt gets 52% and 1% scattered amongst the also ran 3rd Party Candidates, Roseanne freakin Barr is on the Presidential Ballot in Colorado? Mitt sweeps the South plus CO, OH, WI, NH, IA (295 EC Votes) with maybe pulling out NV (301) & MI (317) if it is a total blowout. PA & MN will be close but will remain Blue as they always do. As Terrell Owens would say, Get Your Popcorn Ready! The liberal meltdown on election night will be some great entertainment next Tuesday night.
- D.C. Circuit guts ObamaCare: Consumers in federal exchange are ineligible for subsidies Allahpundit 43 minutes ago
- MSNBC: Say, that Hillary Clinton book tour was a big mistake, huh? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Never the commander-in-chief Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Kerry lands in Cairo as Hamas, Israel refuse cease fire Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- IRS: Hey, maybe we do have our e-mail backups Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago