As the 2012 election clock winds down toward zeroes across, poll-watching becomes an excruciating (and sometimes contradictory) daily (if not hourly) spectator sport. Three national polls out today show a close race, though the tea leaves may hold some positive signs for Mitt Romney. Let's run through the results: Rasmussen's daily tracker has tightened to 49/47 for Romney. Obama has been bouncing between 46 and 47 for days on end, while his challenger has crept just above 50 percent on several occasions. Today Romney dips into the high 40s, while Obama remains static. As for the organization's "swing state" tracker,...
Romney had it right back in the Spring - Obama will end up with 47% of the vote. Mitt gets 52% and 1% scattered amongst the also ran 3rd Party Candidates, Roseanne freakin Barr is on the Presidential Ballot in Colorado? Mitt sweeps the South plus CO, OH, WI, NH, IA (295 EC Votes) with maybe pulling out NV (301) & MI (317) if it is a total blowout. PA & MN will be close but will remain Blue as they always do. As Terrell Owens would say, Get Your Popcorn Ready! The liberal meltdown on election night will be some great entertainment next Tuesday night.
- Canadian, British leaders struggle with homegrown Islamic radicalism Noah Rothman 32 mins ago
- NYC doctor who recently treated Ebola patients rushed to hospital with 103-degree fever Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Revealed: ICE released some illegals charged with violent crimes — after telling Americans they hadn’t Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Latest viral video: Priests doing a dance-off in the Vatican* Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Arbiter orders NFL commissioner to testify in hearing on Rice appeal Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, John-Henry Westen, Jason Mattera Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago