As the 2012 election clock winds down toward zeroes across, poll-watching becomes an excruciating (and sometimes contradictory) daily (if not hourly) spectator sport. Three national polls out today show a close race, though the tea leaves may hold some positive signs for Mitt Romney. Let's run through the results: Rasmussen's daily tracker has tightened to 49/47 for Romney. Obama has been bouncing between 46 and 47 for days on end, while his challenger has crept just above 50 percent on several occasions. Today Romney dips into the high 40s, while Obama remains static. As for the organization's "swing state" tracker,...
Romney had it right back in the Spring - Obama will end up with 47% of the vote. Mitt gets 52% and 1% scattered amongst the also ran 3rd Party Candidates, Roseanne freakin Barr is on the Presidential Ballot in Colorado? Mitt sweeps the South plus CO, OH, WI, NH, IA (295 EC Votes) with maybe pulling out NV (301) & MI (317) if it is a total blowout. PA & MN will be close but will remain Blue as they always do. As Terrell Owens would say, Get Your Popcorn Ready! The liberal meltdown on election night will be some great entertainment next Tuesday night.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014