So glad I refinanced and consolidated my outstanding Student Loans back in 2005 before the government monopolized the market and took over. My loans (now serviced by the government) are not subject to the whims of politicians. I got a fixed rate at 2.375% on UNSUBSIDIZED LOANS, that is lower than Uncle Sammy's current SUBSIDIZED LOAN RATES for today's college students & recent graduates. Of course, I had the "horrible" ordeal of dealing with private banks that competed for my business to get that loan instead of the oh so great current government monopoly with no competition. I'd feel sorry for these youngsters but they voted for this & want government to be their daddy.
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 31 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 12 hours ago