Will Ferrell Isn’t Very Funny, Ha, Ha

Wanda43 Wrote: Mar 06, 2013 10:32 AM
I don't beleive anyone thinks raising the minimum wage really helps that much. The ones who have families has to work two or three of these jobs to feed their family. What we need is someone as our President who is capable of getting more jobs here in our country where people can have a job and that one job is all they need to make a living. I tell you one way that could happen is to charge the companies that have left here and moved to foreign countries such a high fargo on the products they send to America that they would be moving back home and it wouldn't take them very long either..

Will Ferrell Isn’t Very Funny, Ha, Ha

Wanda43 Wrote: Mar 06, 2013 10:00 AM
I wouldn't trade places with any of those in DC because I'm a beleiver you reap what you sow and if I'm right their in big trouble. Maybe not now but at the end of their lives.
All Obama knows is how to hate. Well he's done a job on that and as his reward he is hated not only by most people in the united states but foreign countries also. Even the countries he gives all our money to.

The Last Clinton Lie Makes a Difference

Wanda43 Wrote: Jan 27, 2013 9:27 AM
Theres a group of american people that are stupid. The ones they call the elite media are one of those group's. I have another name for them and it's called butt kissers. They are so in love with Obama that they don't care what he does even knowing it's going to ruin thier kids and grandkids future. I actually feel sorry for them, because some of their families are going to sooner or later end up actually hating them, but thier so dumb they won't even understand why.

The Last Clinton Lie Makes a Difference

Wanda43 Wrote: Jan 27, 2013 9:10 AM
We are not going to quit until we find out what happened, I hope, I think there is some people who should get jail time over this.

The Last Clinton Lie Makes a Difference

Wanda43 Wrote: Jan 27, 2013 9:05 AM
Wow what a horrible person. I laught at just about every thing that come out of her mouth. She had to read so many of the things she had to answer and with lies.
Obama has made more errors than any other president ever has. The left are so sick they make up lies for his actions. Then they wonder why thier so miserable.

On Obamacare, I Won't Comply

Wanda43 Wrote: Nov 27, 2012 7:01 AM
We the people need to stick togather and control him. Why isn't thousands of us surrounding the White House daily saying no way. Talk is cheap and so far that's all thats going on. Obama has learned the american people talk about problems but do nothing about them.

The New York Times Gets Life Support

Wanda43 Wrote: Nov 11, 2012 8:22 AM
That's o.k. let old ugly George keep up his nasty job for sooner or later he will be too old to remember anything and he won't be able to do his evil.
That's exactly why I don't beleive in History books. Half of what is written is not true.