Groupon ($GRPN) has been in the news again for accounting irregularity. It restated fourth quarter earnings. What was amazing is that it went public in the fourth quarter…..and it had a couple run ins on accounting before it went public.
“Three strikes and you’re out.”, is the saying. The market is punishing the company.
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 44 minutes ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago