It is an al most impossible task to determine Obama's "biggest failure". Virtually everything he has done has been a monstrous failure and what good things he could have done but didn't resulted in more failures. But I and many others think the bad things he has caused are actually what he wants. He hates the US and thinks its success is undeserved and wants to reduce this country to a third world state. If he is re-elected expect your life to change much for the worse forever. He will wreak a path of destruction unprecidented in world history. I have already laid plans to close my business and move from the US to a more favorable country if Obama is re-elected following the example of a couple of friends who have done so already.
Every American who isn’t a zealous adherent of Barack Obama has a favorite reason why this President is a failure; God knows, there are certainly enough reasons to choose from. But there is one shortcoming that is, in the long run, the most significant – and regrettably so, because Obama is uniquely qualified, and could have vastly improved America as a whole, had he addressed the issue. It is to have confronted the destruction of the Black family that has been the hallmark of the Black underclass for the last 40 years. Yet as he approaches the end of his Presidency,...
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 20 mins ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago