It is an al most impossible task to determine Obama's "biggest failure". Virtually everything he has done has been a monstrous failure and what good things he could have done but didn't resulted in more failures. But I and many others think the bad things he has caused are actually what he wants. He hates the US and thinks its success is undeserved and wants to reduce this country to a third world state. If he is re-elected expect your life to change much for the worse forever. He will wreak a path of destruction unprecidented in world history. I have already laid plans to close my business and move from the US to a more favorable country if Obama is re-elected following the example of a couple of friends who have done so already.
Every American who isn’t a zealous adherent of Barack Obama has a favorite reason why this President is a failure; God knows, there are certainly enough reasons to choose from. But there is one shortcoming that is, in the long run, the most significant – and regrettably so, because Obama is uniquely qualified, and could have vastly improved America as a whole, had he addressed the issue. It is to have confronted the destruction of the Black family that has been the hallmark of the Black underclass for the last 40 years. Yet as he approaches the end of his Presidency,...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 6 hours ago