1) Mitt is from a blue state and understands how to work with the other party: Mitt Romney spent four years as governor of Massachusetts, which is one of the bluest blue states. In fact, as Romney has noted many times, his legislature was 87% Democrats and yet, he still...
I didn't watch the debates because every time I see or hear Obama on the TV or radio I switch stations. I cannot handle hearing or seeing this POS because the minute I do I get nausiated and if I kept the station on I would vomit. And the debates would not affect my voting decision. If Frankenstein or Dracula were running against Obama I would vote for either one over Obama. History Lover at 8:11 AM has it right. Only 5 reasons? He says he can think of dozens. Well, I can think of hundreds. The biggest mystery of all to me is why anyone would contribute to or vote for Obama but this is explained, as History Lover indirectly implies, that half the population is below the median IQ and they mostly automatically vote Democratic.
There are fourteen days left until the election and the few people who haven't made up their minds yet are independent voters. So, rather than preaching to the choir, it seems like a good time to explain to those remaining undecided voters why Mitt Romney should be their choice.
- Great news: 36% of Americans can name all three branches of government Allahpundit 23 mins ago
- US Navy spying on private citizens? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Senate’s possible 2016 hopefuls gambling that ISIS war will be unpopular soon Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Biden to women’s conference: I miss Republicans like Bob Packwood Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Bob Beckel: Get ready for an October surprise, Republicans Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Cardinals clash over divorce, communion ahead of Vatican synod Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago