1) Mitt is from a blue state and understands how to work with the other party: Mitt Romney spent four years as governor of Massachusetts, which is one of the bluest blue states. In fact, as Romney has noted many times, his legislature was 87% Democrats and yet, he still...
I didn't watch the debates because every time I see or hear Obama on the TV or radio I switch stations. I cannot handle hearing or seeing this POS because the minute I do I get nausiated and if I kept the station on I would vomit. And the debates would not affect my voting decision. If Frankenstein or Dracula were running against Obama I would vote for either one over Obama. History Lover at 8:11 AM has it right. Only 5 reasons? He says he can think of dozens. Well, I can think of hundreds. The biggest mystery of all to me is why anyone would contribute to or vote for Obama but this is explained, as History Lover indirectly implies, that half the population is below the median IQ and they mostly automatically vote Democratic.
There are fourteen days left until the election and the few people who haven't made up their minds yet are independent voters. So, rather than preaching to the choir, it seems like a good time to explain to those remaining undecided voters why Mitt Romney should be their choice.
- Another federal court strikes Obamacare subsidies on federal exchanges Gabriel Malor 34 mins ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Brian Barcaro, Joel Pollak Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Name That Operation? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: U.S. accidentally bombed “moderate” rebels in Syria — because their base was right next to Al Qaeda’s Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Whiplash: Politifact absolves Democrat who repeated…Politifact’s lie of the year Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- VA whistle-blowers receive settlements for retaliation Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago