1) Mitt is from a blue state and understands how to work with the other party: Mitt Romney spent four years as governor of Massachusetts, which is one of the bluest blue states. In fact, as Romney has noted many times, his legislature was 87% Democrats and yet, he still...
I didn't watch the debates because every time I see or hear Obama on the TV or radio I switch stations. I cannot handle hearing or seeing this POS because the minute I do I get nausiated and if I kept the station on I would vomit. And the debates would not affect my voting decision. If Frankenstein or Dracula were running against Obama I would vote for either one over Obama. History Lover at 8:11 AM has it right. Only 5 reasons? He says he can think of dozens. Well, I can think of hundreds. The biggest mystery of all to me is why anyone would contribute to or vote for Obama but this is explained, as History Lover indirectly implies, that half the population is below the median IQ and they mostly automatically vote Democratic.
There are fourteen days left until the election and the few people who haven't made up their minds yet are independent voters. So, rather than preaching to the choir, it seems like a good time to explain to those remaining undecided voters why Mitt Romney should be their choice.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 7 hours ago