In response to:
Yes those were the good old days, when a selected group was denied voting rights, when racial separation was the norm, when there was a different standard of justice base on the color of one’s skin. Yes indeed those are the days conservatives seem too long for, when perks and privilege were automatically given for being White. Now today everyone is demanding equal treatment, equal opportunity, and even the right to marry and love whoever; whites marrying blacks, mixing the purity of the superior race, no wonder this country is in trouble, they’ve muddied the water with all this sharing and fairness to others, it was better when everyone knew their place.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 12 hours ago