Sarah Palin: "That #WHCD Was Pathetic"

Wallac Wrote: Apr 28, 2013 8:01 PM
You don't believe that, even a conservative on TH can be that obtuse.

Genes and Racism

Wallac Wrote: Apr 23, 2013 11:18 PM
Yes that was a good America for a selected group, but what about the ones who were discriminated against because of the color of their skin. Affirmative Action, was a counter to White privilege, to level the playing field, you know to allow EVERYONE an opportunity to succeed, regardless, of race. Now look at where we are today, an African American President. Yes there is much work to do, but I see progress, it's best to move forward. What ever the future holds it's God's will, don't you agree. God Bless America!

Genes and Racism

Wallac Wrote: Apr 23, 2013 10:22 PM
Now do you understand, that comment you claim to be "the lamest justification of a statement ever on TH" is not the exception, it the norm. Comments like that, and many others are laced with beliefs about African American, beliefs pass on through generations, born of racism. Ask yourself would he say something like that, what sort mentality would believe such a thing? And if you are honest with your answers, you will see what I see.

Genes and Racism

Wallac Wrote: Apr 23, 2013 10:12 PM
Corrected Version: Bill904 you seem to be a fair minded person, it appears you have no concept about racism. At any rate I challenge you to find a racist remark I've made against White people, please include the full context. And if you are correct, I will acknowledge and apologize, for it is not my intent. I fight against racism. That's why I'm here on TH, to root out those hateful, ignorant racist, expose them for who they are. By the way, what make you think I'm an African American?

Genes and Racism

Wallac Wrote: Apr 23, 2013 9:53 PM
Bill904 you seem to be a fair minded person, it appears you have not concept about racism. At any rate I challenge you to find a racist remark I've made again White people, please include the full context. And if you are correct, I will acknowledge and apologize, for it is not my intent. I fight against racism. That's why I'm here on TH, to root out those hateful, ignorant racist, expose them for who they are. By the way, what make you think I'm an African American?

Genes and Racism

Wallac Wrote: Apr 23, 2013 5:49 PM
The only reason I visit this site is because over time, after the election of President Obama, this site has become a gathering place for some the most ardent racist, which give an opportunity to see in minds of these cowards. And perhaps one day write a book, about the racist who claim not to be: Saline County Commissioner Jim Gile (R) used the term "ni&&er-rigging" during a commission discussion April 2 about hiring an architect to work on a county building,the Salina Journal reported on Saturday. Gile is not the first Republican to find himself in hot water in the last year over racially tinged remarks. In 2012, Inge Marler, a Tea Party leader in rural Arkansas, was forced to step down after making a racist joke during a rally.

Genes and Racism

Wallac Wrote: Apr 23, 2013 5:40 PM
There is always room for growth, as I said, if my words were misinterpreted, or you have no idea what racism is, I'm afraid I'm not responsible for that, I do recall me in a discussion with a know racist on this site, "alphonesjones" and I used a bit sarcasm to show him his racism. He keep asking why blacks do this and why blacks do that, as if African American are something other than human, his questions were to imply that the answer proves they are an inferior race.

Genes and Racism

Wallac Wrote: Apr 23, 2013 5:29 PM
Perhaps you will visit a museum and see the artifacts for yourself. And are you disputing the facts? Anthropologist has always, known of these facts, but to know the truth does not serve any political purpose. You are welcome to challenge the history with any source of your choice. But if have the time, or ability read a book called "The destruction the Black Civilization" by Chancellor Williams

Genes and Racism

Wallac Wrote: Apr 23, 2013 4:42 PM
Thank you! But I only wish, address my writing which may appear to be racism, to those who are ignorant enough to believe that the pigmentation of epidermis is a indicator of human potential. It's like saying all people are serial killers who has white skin, and all people with dark skin are rapist. Sound stupid, right? Well read some of your fellow TH posting, and you will learn who the racist are.

Genes and Racism

Wallac Wrote: Apr 23, 2013 4:25 PM
Tom Sowell, does make excellent points, and I can see it has inspired some degree of thought in the minds of some of those who thought they knew what was wrong with the African American, and in reality the true question should be what is wrong MAN, because we all suffer from being human "none without sin" remember? Yet Sowell pose another question, which has been the subject of debate since ancient times, "Nature vs Nurture" . Now before any of you assume you know the answer, perhaps it would be wise to abandon what you think you know, and consider the factors involved, the debate is not for the indolent, or those who wish to impress. Even though Sowell could not add the psychological factors, you should consider them in analysis.