The situation facing Romney is hard for some Republicans to comprehend. They didn't...
I just heard on tv a good way to maybe get through to those poor souls that are following him. Sorry I can't remember the man's name to give him credit, but I believe he is a democrat or former democrat. He said something like this: You take your broken car to a mechanic to fix . But he never fixed a car before. Four days later, you pay the man and drive it out of the lot, only to find that it is still the same or in worse shape. The mechanic say's, if you'll give me 4 more days and more money, I'll be able to get the job done. Do you let him tinker around with it some more or take it to another mechanic?
Mitt Romney has just one job going into the last stretch of the presidential campaign. He has to connect with people who voted for Barack Obama in 2008 but are disappointed with the president now. He has to assure them that they didn't make a mistake back then, that it wasn't crazy or stupid to believe Obama's promises, but that things just haven't worked out. And he has to convince them it's OK to choose a new candidate this time around; they don't owe Obama another vote.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014