Pat Nixon declared herself pro-choice after the 1973 court case Roe v. Wade, making her the first First Lady to do so. Prior to the court decision, her views on abortion were a bit more mixed. In 1972 she stated, “I'm really not for abortion. I think...
She would make a great Baptist. The Liberals have phrased the question and leads in that area. The actual question is "Are you for life or not? If you can hear (read) this then someone chose life for you.".
Last week, Ann Romney proudly told the ladies of The View she is pro-life. What some may not know, is that she would be the first First Lady in the White House to defend the life of the unborn since the 1973 court decision of Roe v. Wade made abortion legal.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago