Sensitivity training, also known as diversity training, is a type of program designed to help facilitate respect between groups that include people with different genders, religions, ages, races, or sexual orientations. The exact procedures can vary depending on the leader of the training, but typically involve lectures, discussions, and exercises to help participants understand and respect one another.
...The program can guide participants to the realization of how their actions can potentially be misconstrued by people who have different beliefs or backgrounds. For example, a person may not realize his or her words or actions may be...
All 5 instance contain people with no Judeo-Christian moral bearing. With the exception of the Unreverend Jesse Jackson who has taken a shopping cart approach to his own religious heritage. There is a point in the Timeline of world history where things become pretty fast and furious. Called the End Times, it is an unknown period of time in which Satan knows his time is short so as a deceiver he works as fast and furiously as he can to try to bring as many souls down with him as possible. After he is judged by God he will be held in chains for 1,000 years. This explanation is the ONLY one that explains what is going on in our world. Revelation 20 and Matthew 24 Everything else is guessing, psycho-babel and a plea for more Buddhism.
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 53 minutes ago
- Watch the most infuriating interview on the Israel-Gaza conflict yet Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Wisconsin gubernatorial poll: Mary Burke 47, Scott Walker 46 Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- CNN: Obama approval holding steady … at 42% Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Uh oh: Democratic senator from Montana accused of plagiarism in Army War College assignment; Update: I had PTSD, says Walsh Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Obama orders American ‘military advisors’ to support Ukraine against pro-Russian rebels Noah Rothman 4 hours ago