Raddatz challenged the candidates: "What would you say to that American hero about this campaign? And at the end of the day, are you ever embarrassed by the...
The base voted Tea Party, while the Rethug's preached jobs, jobs, jobs in the 2010 election. They then took power and proceeded to do absolutely nothing about jobs, jobs, jobs. Go figure.
AS THE NATION'S ELECTORAL BRAWL drew to a close, I thought about a question posed by ABC's Martha Raddatz to vice-presidential candidates Joe Biden and Paul Ryan during their debate in Kentucky last month. She quoted "a highly decorated soldier" who was "dismayed" at the tone of the campaign. "The ads are so negative," the soldier had lamented, "and they're all tearing down each other rather than building up the country."
- Video: Did Clinton trash Netanyahu … or Arafat and Abbas? Ed Morrissey 41 mins ago
- NBC News: We’re sure ISIS war will help Obama in the midterms, even if Obama isn’t Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Joint Chiefs chairman concedes U.S. ground troops may see combat in Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Study: Nightly network news covered Bush’s crumbling job approval 124 times to this point in year six — versus nine times for Obama Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- An Orwellian War: U.S. routinely calling operations in Iraq what they are not Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- How many people are poised to lose 2014 ObamaCare coverage? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago