Raddatz challenged the candidates: "What would you say to that American hero about this campaign? And at the end of the day, are you ever embarrassed by the...
The base voted Tea Party, while the Rethug's preached jobs, jobs, jobs in the 2010 election. They then took power and proceeded to do absolutely nothing about jobs, jobs, jobs. Go figure.
AS THE NATION'S ELECTORAL BRAWL drew to a close, I thought about a question posed by ABC's Martha Raddatz to vice-presidential candidates Joe Biden and Paul Ryan during their debate in Kentucky last month. She quoted "a highly decorated soldier" who was "dismayed" at the tone of the campaign. "The ads are so negative," the soldier had lamented, "and they're all tearing down each other rather than building up the country."
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Phelim McAleer, Rep. Marsha Blackburn, Collin Raye Ed Morrissey 29 minutes ago
- Video: Obama declines to endorse Biden for 2016 Ed Morrissey 39 minutes ago
- Slate’s Dickerson: Obama deceptions might be a deliberate attention-diverting strategy Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New Bloomberg umbrella gun-control group’s first ad: Are your children safe? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Report: Jewish residents being forced to “register” by pro-Russian militants in eastern Ukrainian city; Update: U.S. ambassador confirms; Update: Hoax? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- NBC: Isn’t it great to have a multi-billionaire pour money into politics? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago