Raddatz challenged the candidates: "What would you say to that American hero about this campaign? And at the end of the day, are you ever embarrassed by the...
The base voted Tea Party, while the Rethug's preached jobs, jobs, jobs in the 2010 election. They then took power and proceeded to do absolutely nothing about jobs, jobs, jobs. Go figure.
AS THE NATION'S ELECTORAL BRAWL drew to a close, I thought about a question posed by ABC's Martha Raddatz to vice-presidential candidates Joe Biden and Paul Ryan during their debate in Kentucky last month. She quoted "a highly decorated soldier" who was "dismayed" at the tone of the campaign. "The ads are so negative," the soldier had lamented, "and they're all tearing down each other rather than building up the country."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 8 hours ago