Raddatz challenged the candidates: "What would you say to that American hero about this campaign? And at the end of the day, are you ever embarrassed by the...
The base voted Tea Party, while the Rethug's preached jobs, jobs, jobs in the 2010 election. They then took power and proceeded to do absolutely nothing about jobs, jobs, jobs. Go figure.
AS THE NATION'S ELECTORAL BRAWL drew to a close, I thought about a question posed by ABC's Martha Raddatz to vice-presidential candidates Joe Biden and Paul Ryan during their debate in Kentucky last month. She quoted "a highly decorated soldier" who was "dismayed" at the tone of the campaign. "The ads are so negative," the soldier had lamented, "and they're all tearing down each other rather than building up the country."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 59 minutes ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 5 hours ago