Raddatz challenged the candidates: "What would you say to that American hero about this campaign? And at the end of the day, are you ever embarrassed by the...
The base voted Tea Party, while the Rethug's preached jobs, jobs, jobs in the 2010 election. They then took power and proceeded to do absolutely nothing about jobs, jobs, jobs. Go figure.
AS THE NATION'S ELECTORAL BRAWL drew to a close, I thought about a question posed by ABC's Martha Raddatz to vice-presidential candidates Joe Biden and Paul Ryan during their debate in Kentucky last month. She quoted "a highly decorated soldier" who was "dismayed" at the tone of the campaign. "The ads are so negative," the soldier had lamented, "and they're all tearing down each other rather than building up the country."
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 42 mins ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- U.S. about to pass Saudi Arabia as largest liquid petroleum producer Bruce McQuain 2 hours ago
- Will Grimes ever give us a straight answer? Matt Vespa 2 hours ago
- Victory! Boys born as boys can shower with girls in Kentucky school Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Prosecutor: Suspect in Oklahoma beheading uttered Arabic words during attack Allahpundit 4 hours ago