Raddatz challenged the candidates: "What would you say to that American hero about this campaign? And at the end of the day, are you ever embarrassed by the...
The base voted Tea Party, while the Rethug's preached jobs, jobs, jobs in the 2010 election. They then took power and proceeded to do absolutely nothing about jobs, jobs, jobs. Go figure.
AS THE NATION'S ELECTORAL BRAWL drew to a close, I thought about a question posed by ABC's Martha Raddatz to vice-presidential candidates Joe Biden and Paul Ryan during their debate in Kentucky last month. She quoted "a highly decorated soldier" who was "dismayed" at the tone of the campaign. "The ads are so negative," the soldier had lamented, "and they're all tearing down each other rather than building up the country."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago