Tonight, it’s very possible that for Obama, once again, it all comes down to Iowa. It carries the same potential to make or break him as the first time he ran four years ago. Last night, Obama got emotional as he delivered closing remarks in Des Moines. He reflected on his 2008 campaign with a tone of nostalgia and teared up when talking about his first campaign office, which was located near last night’s rally. Even though Hillary Clinton received criticism and had her leadership abilities questioned when she grew emotional campaigning during her presidential bid, Obama’s moment has...
In response to:
Let's ask some tough, hard to swallow questions to the Republicans here. Is TRICARE government run health care? Is this an example of socialism? Is the VA an example of government run health care, hence socialism? Please, let me explain. Now, I've heard that "socialism" is the "redistribution of wealth." True? Perhaps. It seems to me that TriCare and the Veteran's Administration are both socialist in nature. Can't we all agree that this redistribution of wealth may be described as a "redistribution of wealth from those who have not served our country, to those who have valiantly served our country?" Nevertheless, this seems to meet the definition of socialism....
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 34 minutes ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 3 hours ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 4 hours ago