Tonight, it’s very possible that for Obama, once again, it all comes down to Iowa. It carries the same potential to make or break him as the first time he ran four years ago. Last night, Obama got emotional as he delivered closing remarks in Des Moines. He reflected on his 2008 campaign with a tone of nostalgia and teared up when talking about his first campaign office, which was located near last night’s rally. Even though Hillary Clinton received criticism and had her leadership abilities questioned when she grew emotional campaigning during her presidential bid, Obama’s moment has...
In response to:
Let's ask some tough, hard to swallow questions to the Republicans here. Is TRICARE government run health care? Is this an example of socialism? Is the VA an example of government run health care, hence socialism? Please, let me explain. Now, I've heard that "socialism" is the "redistribution of wealth." True? Perhaps. It seems to me that TriCare and the Veteran's Administration are both socialist in nature. Can't we all agree that this redistribution of wealth may be described as a "redistribution of wealth from those who have not served our country, to those who have valiantly served our country?" Nevertheless, this seems to meet the definition of socialism....
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 29 mins ago
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago