Tonight, it’s very possible that for Obama, once again, it all comes down to Iowa. It carries the same potential to make or break him as the first time he ran four years ago. Last night, Obama got emotional as he delivered closing remarks in Des Moines. He reflected on his 2008 campaign with a tone of nostalgia and teared up when talking about his first campaign office, which was located near last night’s rally. Even though Hillary Clinton received criticism and had her leadership abilities questioned when she grew emotional campaigning during her presidential bid, Obama’s moment has...
In response to:
Let's ask some tough, hard to swallow questions to the Republicans here. Is TRICARE government run health care? Is this an example of socialism? Is the VA an example of government run health care, hence socialism? Please, let me explain. Now, I've heard that "socialism" is the "redistribution of wealth." True? Perhaps. It seems to me that TriCare and the Veteran's Administration are both socialist in nature. Can't we all agree that this redistribution of wealth may be described as a "redistribution of wealth from those who have not served our country, to those who have valiantly served our country?" Nevertheless, this seems to meet the definition of socialism....
- Syrian rebels openly admit: We’re going to use America’s money to fight Assad, not just ISIS Allahpundit 50 mins ago
- VA: Actually, those secret wait lists did have something to do with the deaths Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Alexandra Jaffe, Eliana Johnson Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Politics of man who sought to firebomb black congressman’s office won’t surprise you Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Poll showing GOP favorability nearly even with Dems met with furious spinning Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Wow: 62% of Republicans support sending ground troops into Iraq and Syria Allahpundit 3 hours ago