Tonight, it’s very possible that for Obama, once again, it all comes down to Iowa. It carries the same potential to make or break him as the first time he ran four years ago. Last night, Obama got emotional as he delivered closing remarks in Des Moines. He reflected on his 2008 campaign with a tone of nostalgia and teared up when talking about his first campaign office, which was located near last night’s rally. Even though Hillary Clinton received criticism and had her leadership abilities questioned when she grew emotional campaigning during her presidential bid, Obama’s moment has...
In response to:
Tea Party at fault? Hmmmm.....All talk, all blather, all bloviation...time went by and nothing was accomplished, other than the debt limit was increased while the Tea Party succeeded in making the debt limit the object of everyone's attention in the WORLD. Mission NOT accomplished. Capiche?
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Ron Paul: Crimea has the right to join Russia, and U.S. sanctions would be “criminal” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago