Tonight, it’s very possible that for Obama, once again, it all comes down to Iowa. It carries the same potential to make or break him as the first time he ran four years ago. Last night, Obama got emotional as he delivered closing remarks in Des Moines. He reflected on his 2008 campaign with a tone of nostalgia and teared up when talking about his first campaign office, which was located near last night’s rally. Even though Hillary Clinton received criticism and had her leadership abilities questioned when she grew emotional campaigning during her presidential bid, Obama’s moment has...
In response to:
Tea Party at fault? Hmmmm.....All talk, all blather, all bloviation...time went by and nothing was accomplished, other than the debt limit was increased while the Tea Party succeeded in making the debt limit the object of everyone's attention in the WORLD. Mission NOT accomplished. Capiche?
- The encore ObamaCare victory lap after the not-a-deadline-extension Erika Johnsen 28 minutes ago
- Eric Cantor: Obama and I totally had an angry conversation about immigration yesterday Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- America’s new labor battle: SEIU versus … Media Matters Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Phelim McAleer, Rep. Marsha Blackburn, Collin Raye Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Obama declines to endorse Biden for 2016 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Slate’s Dickerson: Obama deceptions might be a deliberate attention-diverting strategy Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago